Sunday, October 4, 2009

Brisket and Sweet & Sticky Chicken

My favorite stars of The Office shared some of their "signature" recipes both of which I can't wait to try!



Here's Pam/Jenna's recipe ... Angela's was a little too difficult to understand to write in recipe form so you'll just have to watch the video if you're interested in making it!

Sweet & Sticky Chicken
Ingredients:
  • Boneless, skinless chicken breast
  • 1 bottle Russian salad dressing
  • 1 jar apricot preserves
  • 1 dry package onion soup mix
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
  2. Season chicken with salt, pepper, or whatever.
  3. Mix in a bowl 3/4 of dressing, 3/4 jar of preserves and onion soup mix.
  4. Pour over chicken in dish and cook in oven for 25 minutes.
  5. Serve over rice.
So I tried Jenna/Pam's recipe last night (10/21) and not only was it quick and easy, but it was pretty tasty, too. Although now that I look at it, I noticed that I forgot to season the chicken--oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment