Sunday, May 16, 2010

How to Cook Everything

I am so excited to use this App! I saw this cookbook at Home Goods a few months ago but it was kind of pricey at $30 and I already have so many other cookbooks that I wasn't sure. However, I flipped through the cookbook and it fell open to a corn fritters recipe. Oh my gosh! I haven't had corn fritters in years but was so excited to find the recipe that I almost bought the book right then and there. I'm glad that I didn't, though, because what I found for the iPhone is even better! It's the book in App form on special for $1.99 with all the same recipes and awesome interactive features!

1 comment:

  1. But aren't you afraid that you'll spill on your ipod? They have cookbooks for the Kindle but I'm always afraid that if I got one I would be too afraid to cook near my Kindle . . .

    Also . . . it's been years since you've had a corn fritter? I've never had a corn fritter! I don't even know what one is!

    ReplyDelete